Saturday 6 August 2011

Westlife are real men!



Westlife are in this months Cosmopolitan Magazine and are supporting Women’s Aid’s campaign against domestic violence, they modeled a range of exclusive charity t-shirts. Designer at Debenhams Henry Holland has created the t-shirts, available exclusively in Debenhams stores and at debenhams.com. The tees carry the slogan ‘I’m a Real Man’ and you can nab one for £12 with profits going to Women’s Aid.

Westlife’s Shane Filan said: “My wife is my best friend. The thought that people are afraid to go home to their partners for fear of being abused physically or emotionally makes me feel sick. It’s not easy but you need to get help and get out.”

Kian Egan also of Westlife added: “Any man that hits a woman is not a real man, he’s a coward. With my wife Jodi, I think it’s my job to protect her and stop anything bad happening in her life. Abusing your partner is the opposite of that. I want her to wake up and feel safe.”

Check out the 'Real Man' Campaign website HERE.



Original Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment